Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Divergent Trilogy Summary From Tris's Point Of View

Hey Doods,
     I am going to do a basic summary of what I have in my head right now and what I've read. Head's up if you hate spoilers then do not read on until you've read all three. (Divergent, Insurgent,and Allegiant) Then you can read this. Unless you just want to know the series without reading the book themselves. I don't know. HERE IT IS TEN SPACES BELOW. Also look here.









     So Bearice Prior is in a world that is divided into five factions. Dauntless the Brave, Erudite the Intelligent, Candor the Honest, Amity the Peaceful, and Abnegation the Selfless. So at the aptitude test there is a table with cheese and a knife. Beatrice didn't choose either. A dog came in and she knew that she couldn't  outrun it or kill it with her bare hands so she knelt down and went face-to-face with the dog. THE DOG LICKED HER. And then a little girl came out of no where (NO WONDER IT WAS A SIMULATION) and yelled "Puppy!" as soon as she saw the dog. Beatrice jumped on the dog. And then everything was gone. Then she got put on a bus and a man asked if she knew a guy. She said no. And then the simulation ended. Beatrice got an aptitude for three factions, Dauntless, Erudite, and Abnegation. She was very dangerous and people like her are called Divergent. She walked home that day and then the next day at the choosing ceremony she chose........................Dauntless. DUH DUH DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH.


     That was part one.




     I hope you all liked this post, if you did then thank you very much sir. I think that this book has been a good one. And Chirs, I understand why you hate Guys Read but why do you hate Divergent? I'm just asking. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment