Tuesday, October 13, 2015

MOVIES

Hey Doods!

     I'm back! Sorry if you guys just thought that I quit, I didn't I just got a laptop so I should be posting more often. Sorry once again.
     I was just wandering around YouTube when I saw that the Divergent channel uploaded something and btw no I'm not obsessed like I used to be. But they have recently released a new trailer for Allegiant! Hopefully this is the last movie they make in this book series, and that theirs an actor for Uriah. I liked dat guy. Anyway's I just wanted to come back with an update, I'm not going to be on this blog much anymore though, because I play a crap ton more video games than read books anymore, hope that you guys aren't disappointed, just know that I might post to this blog a few times in the near future!




                                                                                                             -Zach Out

No comments:

Post a Comment