Thursday, September 22, 2016

New Series I've Already Read (almost)!

Hey Doods!

     I've taken a break from this whole blogging thing and I'm back as of today! I've read about five books that I enjoy, and if you know me in person, I don't enjoy many new books that I read.
     There is this book series called "Throne Of Glass." The first book came out in 2012, The second in 2013, the prequel and the third in 2014, the fourth in 2015, and the sixth in 2016, earlier in September to be exact. I still haven't read the sixth one yet. I'm gonna though.
     It's a fantasy novel, it has magic and kingdoms and demons and crap. Overall I'd recommend reading the prequel first, because you won't really fully understand the first book unless you do. The series goes in this order.


  1. Assassin's Blade
  2. Throne of Glass
  3. Crown of Midnight
  4. Heir of Fire
  5. Queen of Shadows
  6. Empire of Storms
     This has become one of my favorite series right up there with Legend and Divergent. Perhaps even better.
     Anyway's I'd really recommend reading this series if your into fantasy and assassins and things like that.




                                                                       -Zach Out


Image result for Throne of Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment